Please, everyone, watch where you put your umbrella. Or, as your mom said, "You could put someone's eye out with that thing!!" It's been raining and storming all week, and I'm a little overworked and underpaid.
Which I deal with by writing parodies. Here is my lastest, fresh from the oven. Don't worry, my data hasn't actually gone anywhere (yet).
It's My Thesis, by AAC
Nobody knows where my data has gone
Microsoft crap strikes again
Why must this happen to me?
Take a deep breath, count to ten...
CHORUS:
It's my thesis and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to
Cry if I want to
You would cry too, if it happened to you
All of my classmates seem done with their work
Winning awards right and left
Meanwhile I'm struggling away
Sitting here, feeling bereft
[CHORUS]
I'll turn it in, not a minute to spare
Thrilling when I cut it fine
But, oops! You can't do that here
There's just too much on the line
[CHORUS]
One day they'll ask you what happened to me
Please tell them my tale of woe
For if I don't survive this
It's a tale that they should know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment