OMG, how often can I say that I'm bouncing up and down because I'm so excited about my work?! Well, I am. I just finished the first draft of one of the key tables in my paper, and I'm just so happy! It looks so pretty (it's Arial font size 11 and it all fits on one page)! It holds so many ideas! I'm sure my committee will tear it apart, but right now...I don't care!
Happy. Funny how one good project can make you feel so good...I'm...stuck on a feeling!
On an unrelated note, why is sunblock white? When it dries it makes me look like my skin is flaking off! I'm trying to practice what I'm (supposed to be) preaching, so I'm wearing SPF 15 whenever I'm out in the daylight. I know, I need Vitamin D, but I do consume fortified dairy and I do expose my skin to UV light.
On another unrelated note, I just had a good and quick conversation with my dad. He's such a trooper. He took the trouble to read my paper and comment on it, and call in the middle of his work day, even though everyone knows the financial system is in complete disarray. Go awesome dads! For some reason, talking to my dad makes me miss my brother. Maybe I'll give him a call later today. Da boyz: gotta love 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's adorable - R
ReplyDelete