Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hail to Pathetic Fallacy!

It's hailing. Outside. It stormed all night long, and now there is hail hitting the many windowpanes of my second-floor apartment. I really like it -- the whole world outside has gone from gray and blah to stormy, misty, and exciting.

And it's perfect pathetic fallacy, because today is the LAST day I'm giving myself for the first draft of my thesis. By day's end, I will submit what I have, come hell or high water. Or, apparently, hail.

Thank you to the kind folks who are helping me with ideas, edits, and opinions!

Oh, and if you read this, please keep my bro in your thoughts. He has a dislocated shoulder from a sports injury.

Update: Bless my curls, it's SNOWING!!! Or at least, the gently flurrying ice crystals that are as close as we get to snow here. The sun came out, the hail stopped, it's still partially raining, and there are little flurries floating in the air. I bet there's a rainbow somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment