Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Telefund can kiss my ass

Who calls at 5 am? And at 10 pm? And every two hours in between? Telefund.

Who, when I pick up the phone and tell them the problem and ask to be taken off the list, gets testy with me and gives me lip and demand that I stay on the line while asking for a $75 annual renewal for the DNC? Telefund.

Who do I hope will be written up my his supervisor when his call is "monitored for quality purposes?" The not-so-nice-man at Telefund.

And who makes me ashamed to be a member of the DNC who may perhaps NOT renew her membership, due to the DNC's poor taste in call company contractors? Telefund.

Telefund, kiss my ass. That's the only way you'll see a dime.

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought DNC stood for "Do Not Call." It made your post not just aggravating, but surreal. Then I figured it out. I hope Telefund learns from this. I have a similar problem with Dish Network, which has apparently not discovered, in perhaps hundreds of calls over five years, that I'm Not Interested. - RKB

    ReplyDelete