Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Running (out of excuses not to run)...

Wow, I'm prolific right now. I don't even know why. Today I went for my first run in a long time -- I think since I went running with B when I was visiting him. And it felt GOOD! I got a mild runner's high going in maybe the first five minutes, and then I kept it up for pretty much the whole half hour. And it was beautiful, the sun was slanting in over the bay, and people were out and about, and I just had fun. So many adorable dogs, it was an animal lover's paradise this afternoon. And perhaps the best part was that when I got home feeling all glowy and athletic, I saw the sun setting out of the window and that was spectacular, too.

Thanks for finding this place, Mom and Mashi!! You both rock big-time.

Um, so why don't I do this more often?

2 comments:

  1. cute cuz-face <3. wahh i think i have to get stitches or something scary to my head :(. i MISSS YOUUUU. wish i was as healthy as you are a runner :) xoxox S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun I'm not a runner (maybe one day)...and I'm SO GLAD you don't need stitches after all!! Please be careful my love. I miss you too!! xoxo your own self!

    ReplyDelete