Now I have good news to report and friends to appreciate! I am officially 1/7th of the way through my studying. For someone who is not a procrastinator, this may not seem like such a big deal; for me, it's huge. I never, ever, ever actually get any work done the Friday before a Monday exam, but now I can tell you all about Wilson's disease and portal hypertension. Woo hoo!
Also, my friends are so awesome. A while ago, we had dinner together, and they cooked real Ethiopian food, and a real King Cake (it was Mardi Gras)!! I was completely lost in admiration. Plus they are funny and brilliant and flexible and understanding at the same time?! I am super lucky. We were going to go out for a dinner/music thing tonight, but we postponed hanging out till after the exams.
While I'm appreciating people, my mom and dad have each called me (they don't live together) to wish me luck on the exams, and my boyfriend is giving me personal study skills assessments so that "you can be less stressed out." Awww... and my cat is being elegant and fluffy and shedding everywhere, as usual.
I was thinking of moving from this apartment, because it's getting expensive, but I might just get a roommate (bf) for the summer and a summer job instead. Plus, I'm two blocks away from the girls and I like it!!
Now that I've actually done something with my day, I might go to bed. Hopefully, this productivity will continue into tomorrow. Long live the liver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment