I have a case presentation tomorrow, a meeting with my professor in the afternoon, a thesis project due tomorrow night, and then the final exam on Wednesday. And then various projects and deadlines until the end of the week.
There is fun interspersed, though: I will soon get to go see Ladysmith Black Mambazo, a group I've wanted to see for years. I'm excited! I wonder if I can get a CD autographed or something.
I saw Sweet Honey in the Rock last year, so I am on an a capella roll. Also, I am going Indian clothes shopping and Indian food making with the girlz this weekend. That should be fun, too. And I almost forgot -- on Sunday, I am doing a 5K!! Who says med students never have fun?I am a little nervous about the 5k. I am so out of shape that for me, completing a 5k, pathetic though it may sound to all the real athletes out there, is a big deal. So I will try. And I will wear green, because it's a St. Patrick's Day Run! I am not taking any friends because I don't want them to see me puffing and panting. Not yet, anyway. If my boyfriend were here I would take him, but he's got a big paper due soon and a bunch of other stuff, so he can't visit for a while.
I am also debating entering a horse show. There's a fun one at my barn every summer, and I don't know if they have easy adult classes to enter, but if they do, I might give it a shot. Who knows? Maybe I'll learn something! Besides which, I am also doing horse camp! One week of horses, horses, horses. Ooh, which reminds me. I need a summer job to support this horse habit.
No comments:
Post a Comment