Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fatigue! Honestly come by.

Beginning your third year of medical school while moving out of your old apartment and changing your sleep cycle to an earlier one can be summarized by one word: exhausting. I am exhausted. But this has been one of the coolest things I've ever done, and I can honestly say for the first time I KNOW I made the right choice. I'm so glad I came to medical school.

I have seen patients by myself in a variety of clinics over the past few weeks, and B and I just moved 80% of what remained of my stuff out of my apartment this weekend and put much of it in storage. I have so much extra work to catch up on it's not even funny. And we won't be here next weekend because my cousin is getting married. But it's been amazing. B has sacrificed much of his vacation time in helping me, my mom, and my brother, who just had shoulder surgery. Let's just say there's a lot going on.

More after some sleep. But just wanted to write that I am still alive and kickin'. But not kickin' it.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah for B! (And thanks!) - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazed by how much you get/ got done... Mom

    ReplyDelete