Thursday, April 23, 2009

A month later...Bug City!

Several times in the past month, I have wanted to post about my excitement at seeing new things -- for instance, the youngest people I have ever met (1-day-old boy, 2-day-old girl), a lady with a huge but symptom-free uterine fibroid that she is treating with non-western medicine.

But now, I'm being invaded by bugs and had a crappy day. Fleas, spiders, mayflies and who knows what else. This morning there was conflict in class, this afternoon I got hit by a door (no, really), we had embarrassingly poor attendance at a radiology lecture where the radiologist took time after work to teach and provided dinner, and a spider bit me as I was getting out of the shower. Ick.

However, I did find Gen mai cha at my local Whole Foods after months and months of searching.

The only medically-productive thing I've done is print a paper about end-stage diabetes pathogenesis. Sigh. I hope I can sleep without fear tonight.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment