Friday, April 15, 2011

Moving On...to a New Blog!!!

I was perusing all my posts over the past three years. And I was thinking, "Why on earth has my blog become so negative?" Lots of frustration pouring out all over the place. Very few posts, and most of them make me feel down, not glad. So I have decided to move on to a new blog that does not focus so much on the grind of med school but on the awesomeness (I hope) of a medical career. I will keep this blog online, but I won't be posting here any longer.

The new blog is cheerful, reflects my present mood, will weather well (even if I move out of the Bay Area), and has a skull AND books on top!

Please come with me as I move over to Diary of a Future Doctor-Lady!! And may the adventures continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment