Saturday, November 13, 2010

Still Alive and Kicking

Summer is definitely gone, as has Labor Day, Halloween, and Veteran's Day, and now we're gearing up for Thanksgiving. By 'we' I mean everyone else: my class has three exams next week, plus I have a presentation and two patient consults to do. Yikes. But interesting things have happened since my last post, which I'll briefly summarize before getting back to work:

-- Brother, dad, and I all moved home so all 4 of us are living under one roof. Definitely a full house, but fun!
-- B had an emergent appendectomy & pulmonary edema + ICU stay -- in Holland. I went out there for a bit until he was better.
-- Went to B's high school friend's wedding in NY for Halloween. Was brief but awesome.
-- The Giants (LET'S GO GIANTS!) won the World Series. For the first time in 54 years. All is happy chaos here.
-- I delivered lots of babies on my inpatient OB/GYN week. Again, awesome.
-- I won a free wedding photo album & design session for after we get hitched!
-- Got 2nd evaluation, nothing too scary. Yay.
-- Started freaking out about aforementioned exams

K, back to work. Bye for now!

P.S. If you have called or emailed and I haven't replied, thank you. I still care about you.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT??? Poor B! I'm glad you could go there. Miss you - say hi to your mom for me:) C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Will do. Hope you are well in the cold North...

    ReplyDelete