Wow.
I feel so shitty today, primarily because I just sat through two-hours of (not so funny) cat-hating jokes. My professor pretends to hate cats (he says), and then two of my "friends" decided to run with it for a good half-hour after class by making fun of my cat and predicting what would happen to her soul after she dies (i.e. will she go straight to hell or will she possess me?). Honestly, with friends like that! You know, I don't understand this. Why must you hate cats if you like dogs? Why can't you like both cats and dogs? That's so mean. It brings to mind little boys throwing stones at cats, or drowning kittens, or kicking puppies in the ribs. How can you be so cruel when you just don't understand animals?
And I had had such a nice day up till then. I went for a run, which is part of my program to get my butt in gear and run 5K eventually. Then I had a nice shower, then a nice lunch. My work is going to hell in a handbasket because all my family is here and last week was crazy with "social stuff" (which I'm beginning to think is totally not worth it)...
Anyway, I feel like crap. I tried to tell my mom about it and her reaction was, "Um, it's not big deal. Get over it. Why don't we talk about me?"
Whatever. I'm going to go feel sad for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwww. I'm sorry.
ReplyDelete- Mom